Many bedding colors can be used in bedrooms with green walls to create a restive and aesthetically pleasing décor. Just about any color can be used with green when the right undertones are highlighted, such as blue for green-blue walls.
This forest color is a wonderful wall color that can provide a great background for layering various woodland colors. These colors include brown, taupe, tan, beige, various values of russets, and reds.
- A blue comforter with green and white accents is a rich color palette for this woodland green.
- Orange and green make an energetic combination. You can always use orange and blue for a complementary color combination. Use lighter values to contrast with woodland green.
A medium seafoam green color for bedroom walls can be highlighted with a paler seafoam and crisp white bedding. This bedding ensemble features Euro pillow shams in a deep purple and seafoam colorful pattern. The bed skirt and ruffled throw pillow pattern share the same pattern that has a paler seafoam background with vines that match the wall color. This pattern also features purple and dark blue flowers. A crisp duvet and white sheets provide a sharp contrast to the seafoam patterns and wall color.
- You may prefer to use bedding in a light value of this color, such as a turquoise with gray.
- A comforter with a white background and a pattern made up of gray, sea foam and coral is another great choice for this color.
The multi-colored comforter offers various color choices for pillow shams and decorative throw pillows. This bedroom demonstrates how purple can be used with this grasscloth green walls. This soft green has undertones of gray. You could easily use this color of green in light, medium, and dark gray as well as varying values of browns, blues, and burgundy.
- You can opt for a tropical look with bedding featuring fern fronds and other foliage in taupe and moss green set against a black background for a striking bedding ensemble.
- A sage and white stripe comforter set will give a tranquil and simple bedding design.
The color new green is vibrant and the color of new growth in the springtime. Dark brown is a great contrast with this color, and crisp white bedding shows off the green and highlights the brown comforter.
- You can use a bedding pattern that features the new green just as an accent color, such as a chevron patterned comforter with two blues and white.
- Go dramatic with a very colorful bedding pattern that captures the intensity of new green in a lush colorful rainforest setting.
This green has undertones of brown, so you may decide that tan and brown bedding is a good mix with this bedroom color. You may prefer bedding with various browns and blues.
- This restive green wall color is ideal for a traditional blue and green floral comforter set with a blue and green striped bed skirt.
Another color combination includes repeating the green-brown with pink in a botanical pattern.
A pale green is an ideal backdrop for several bedding colors. This dark blue, teal, lime green, and white pipeline panel bedding set offers contrast and an introduction of blues. You may prefer a contrasting bedding choice in dark brown and varying values of green.
- You may decide that yellow and spring green with pink and red flowers are a great color combination to use with pale green.
- A bedding ensemble in white, red, green, yellow, and blue will create a festive and colorful bedroom.
A light green-gray tinted wall color can be used with brighter and pale colors. This teal and yellow medallion-patterned quilted coverlet is trimmed in a lime green that matches the lime green backing.
- You can also use a duvet set that has orange, yellow, green, turquoise, and white pattern and a light yellow reversible side.
- Bedding sets that feature several greens, blues, and yellows will look great with light green-gray walls.
The blue undertone color of mint green makes it an ideal color to use with blue and green bedding. The soft pale green coverlet tops a linen white bed skirt. Anchored against a antiqued green finished headboard, pale yellow and blue pillow shams support an oversized lumbar pillow in yellow that features a pattern of blue-outlined white flowers. The soft color palette of the bedding blends nicely with the mint green walls.
- You can use white and mint green bedding designs with this wall color.
- Bedding patterns that feature two or more greens in the mint green family with pink, red and/or yellow flowers will also be a nice bedding choice.
Choosing the Right Bedding Color
You want to consider the type of green used for the bedroom walls to match with bedding colors. Select bedding that will accentuate or blend with the green walls in your bedroom.